Image 1 of 1

2010T006_011.jpg

Add to Cart Add to Lightbox
"Circus Women" (1931), an Elie Nadelman sculpture carved from a single block of Carrera marble, at the David H. Koch Theater in Lincoln Center. This theater was designed by architects Philip Johnson and John Burgee, opened on April 23, 1964 and was formerly known as the New York State Theater. New York City.
Copyright
© 2010 Cornelis Verwaal
Image Size
3679x3679 / 16.7MB
Contained in galleries
NYC-Lincoln Center
"Circus Women" (1931), an Elie Nadelman sculpture carved from a single block of Carrera marble, at the David H. Koch Theater in Lincoln Center. This theater was designed by architects Philip Johnson and John Burgee, opened on April 23, 1964 and was formerly known as the New York State Theater. New York City.